Public Access: Your IP Address is 126.96.36.199
Information: DUE FRIDAY, APRIL 26, 2019
What grade are you in?
--- Choose One ---
1. What's your gender?
1 - Male
2 - Female
2. I am:
1 - Latino/Hispanic/Mexican
2 - Black/African-American
3 - American Indian/Eskimo,Aleut
4 - White/Not of Hispanic Origin
5 - Other
3. Students treat each other with respect at my school.
1 - Always
2 - Often
3 - Once in a while
4 - Never
4. Students are kind or helpful to students who get teased or are left out.
5. Students tell other students to stop doing mean or hurtful things.
6. The teachers treat students fairly.
7. The Lunch staff and Yard Duty staff treat students fairly.
8. The Principals treat students fairly.
9. I am happy to be at this school.
10. I feel comfortable and get along well with others at this school.
11. If feel safe at this school.
12. In the past month, how often did you see or experience these things at your school? They could happen to you or to someone else.
A student teased or made fun of another student in way that hurt his or her feelings.
1 - Never
2 - Once in awhile
3 - Often
4 - Always
13. A student felt left out by another student.
14. A student was threatened, scared, or harassed by another student.
15. A student was pushed, hit, or kicked on purpose by another student.
16. Other students joined in while someone was picking on or bothering someone.
17. When a student got picked on, other students ignored it instead of helping the student.
18. Students get “picked on” (teased, left out, bullied, pushed, hit or treated in a mean way) in the classroom.
19. Students get “picked on” (teased, left out, bullied, pushed, hit or treated in a mean way) on the playground.
20. Students get “picked on” (teased, left out, bullied, pushed, hit or treated in a mean way) in the lunch area.
21. Students get “picked on” (teased, left out, bullied, pushed, hit or treated in a mean way) in the bathrooms.
Please complete the following: 17 + 4 = *Required